The 56th Tom Scott Memorial Road Race will once again see entrants from far and wide travel to Strathclyde Park in Motherwell to take part in the historic 10 Mile race, which has played as host to Scottish 10 Mile Championships and West District 10 Mile Championships since 2010.
Why enter the 10 Mile?
- The 10 Mile Championship attracts some of Scotland's best distance runners on one of the fastest 10 Mile courses in Scotland. The course is accurately measured and has a course certificate from Scottish Athletics course measurer, Alan Young.
(The winners time at the Tom Scott 10 Mile is regularly the fastest 10 mile time run on Scottish soil in the calendar year)
- Ideal preparation for an upcoming Marathon or Half Marathon, especially due to the prime position in the season calendar
- Entry fees also give excellent value for money with the 10 Mile race more affordable than many popular 5k and 10k races!
- Strathclyde Park offers a scenic backdrop at what is considered by many to be the opening event of the summer athletics season
- Transport links are excellent with the M74 and M8 motorways both only a short drive from the park and there is considerable space for free parking within the park close to the declaration and start / finish areas, meaning car travel is not an issue. There is also regular bus transport to the perimeter of the park and Motherwell / Airbles train stations are just about within walking distance of the park.
For up to date news and information, Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/tomscottrace
Full event information is available on the event website tomscottroadraces.com
Please note, unfortunately this course is unsuitable for wheelchair athletes
If your name or age is incorrect, please visit your member page to submit changes.
Age bracket calculated using 01/04/2018.
Only includes direct entrants @ stuweb.co.uk. Alternative or offline entries may not appear here.