The 5km Dysynni Trail Fest Challenge (Distances is approximate) ls an off road course starting within the walled garden of Ynysymaengwyn. The route consists of one circuit of the woodland paths on the outward run before, following the coastal path along the riverbank.On turning left just after the 3km mark, runners head back to Ynysymaengwyn where upon they follow the woodland paths back to the finish line within the walled garden.
Map of the course:- https://www.goodrunguide.co.uk/RouteMap/MyRoutes/4...
All participants will receive a race T-Shirt and bespoke medal. Online entries will be guaranteed the correct T-shirt size.
- Online entries will close close on the 8th June 2017. If the race limit has not been exceeded late on the day entries will be taken.However, we recommend early on line entry as this helps with our pre race planning and preparation.
- A late entry fee of £3.00 will be charged for on the day entries
- Participants must be 11 years of age on race day in order to compete.
- Race registration opens at at 8.30am until 11.30am on race day at the Race HQ, Walled Garden,Ynysymaengwyn Caravan Woodland Park,Tywyn, Gwynedd LL36 9RY.
- NO refund will be allowed once you have received entry confirmation. However, transfers will be allowed between one race to another on the payment of any additional entry fee.
- Water Stations are located at the finish line.All stations cater for the dogs of the canicross runners.
Official Race Charity:
Odyssey Challenging Cancer is once again the official race race charity for the 2017 Dysynni Trail Fest Challenge. We are asking all runners to make a donation while entering on line. Further information on Odyssey and the work they do can be found on the race web page www.wats-on-events.com We would like to thank you in advance for any donation you can make. Remember Every little Helps.
Amount and gift aid options during checkout.
|Pos||#||Name||Cat||Club||Chip Time||Finish Time||↓ Share!||Finished (25 in total)|
|Karl Sadil||M||8||All Ages||4||Menai Track & Field||00:28:02||00:28:05||-|